Are you dreading your next FaceTime chat with that special someone? Don’t worry, you’re not alone. Most people find it difficult to come up with things to talk about on facetime. But don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. The most important thing to remember is to be yourself and relax. The conversation will flow naturally if you just let it happen. Just follow these simple tips and you’ll be chatting away like a pro in no time!
What to talk about on facetime
If you’re wondering what to talk about on facetime with a guy, the most important thing is to be yourself. The point of facetime is to get to know each other better, so don’t try to be someone you’re not. That said, there are still some topics that are better than others when it comes to getting the conversation flowing.
One idea is to ask about his hobbies and interests. What does he like to do in his free time? This can lead to a discussion about favorite movies, books, or music.
You can also ask about his family and friends, or share stories from your own life. The key is to keep the conversation light and fun.
Avoid controversial topics or anything that might make either of you feel uncomfortable. And if you’re ever at a loss for words, remember that you can always just ask him how his day is going.
1. Talk about your day – This is always a great way to start a conversation. Ask him how his day was, tell him about your day, or share something interesting that happened recently.
2. Talk about your hobbies and interests – This is a great way to find common ground and get to know each other better. ask him what he likes to do in his free time or tell him about your favorite things to do.
3. Get personal – Facetime is the perfect opportunity to get personal and ask those questions you’ve been dying to know the answer to. Just remember to keep it light and respectful.
4. Be positive – No one wants to talk to someone who is negative all the time. Be positive, upbeat, and happy when you’re talking to him and he’ll be sure to reciprocate the feeling.
How to make a good impression on Facetime with a guy
The FaceTime app is a great way to talk to guys you’re interested in. But what if you’re not sure how to make a good impression on him? Here are five tips to help you make the best impression possible!
1. Relax! The worst thing you can do is be nervous. Guys can sense when you’re nervous, and it’s not attractive. Take a few deep breaths and try to relax before your call.
2. Smile! Smiling is the best way to show that you’re happy to talk to him. It’ll put him at ease and make him more likely to enjoy talking to you.
3. Be engaging! Ask him questions about himself and listen carefully to his answers. Nobody likes talking to someone who doesn’t seem interested in them. Showing genuine interest in him will go a long way towards making a good impression.
4. Be yourself! Don’t try to be someone you’re not. He’ll appreciate your honesty and he’ll be more likely to like you for who you are. Just be yourself and let your personality shine through!
5. Have fun! The most important thing is to enjoy yourself. If you’re not having fun, he probably won’t either. So just relax and have a good time talking to him on the FaceTime app!
6. Make sure your phone is at eye level. Nobody wants to look up your nose, and it makes you look more confident if the camera is at eye level.
Following these five tips will help you make a great impression on any guy you talk to on the FaceTime app! Just relax, smile, be engaged, be yourself, and have fun, and he’s sure to like you too!
Topics to avoid on Facetime when talking to a guy
1. Don’t ask him about his ex-girlfriends. This is a major no-no. Not only will it make him uncomfortable, but it will also make you look insecure and like you’re not over your own ex.
2. Avoid talking about how much money you make or how expensive your lifestyle is. This will only make him feel uncomfortable and could create an uneven power dynamic in the relationship.
3. Try not to bring up controversial topics like politics or religion. These topics can be tricky to discuss with someone you don’t know well, and they can also lead to arguments that are best avoided when you’re first getting to know each other.
4. Don’t talk about your past relationships on Facetime. This is another topic that will make him feel uncomfortable and could potentially scare him off.
5. Avoid talking about sex on Facetime. Although it’s normal to feel sexually attracted to someone you’re talking to, bringing up sex too soon can be a major turn-off for most guys. If he does bring up sex, take it as a cue that he’s interested in taking things to the next level and proceed accordingly.
The best way to avoid any awkwardness or tension when talking to a guy on Facetime is to simply be yourself and steer clear of controversial topics. If you find yourself running out of things to say, try asking him about his hobbies or interests. Most importantly, just relax and enjoy the conversation!
Conversation starters for Facetime with a guy
With these starters, you’ll be able to keep the conversation flowing and hopefully make a connection with the guy you’re talking to.
1. “So, what do you like to do for fun?” This is a great starter because it’s open-ended and gives the person you’re talking to a chance to share whatever they want. Plus, it’s a great way to get to know someone new.
2. “Have you seen any good movies or TV shows lately?” This is another great starter because it allows the person you’re talking to share their thoughts and opinions on something. It also gives you an opportunity to bond over shared interests.
3. “What’s your favorite music genre?” This is a great question because it can lead to some really interesting conversations about music taste, influences, and experiences.
4. “What’s your favorite food?” This question is similar to the last one in that it can lead to some really interesting conversations about food taste, culture, and experiences.
5. “Do you have any pets?” This is a fun question that can lead to some really cute conversations about pets, animal stories, and more.
6. “What’s your dream vacation spot?” This question is great because it allows the person you’re talking down memory lane while also giving them an opportunity to share their dream vacation destination.
7. “Do you play any sports?” This question is perfect for starting a conversation with someone who loves sports as much as you do. It’s also a great way to bond over shared interests and experiences.
8. “What was your best childhood memory?” This question always leads to some really heartwarming conversations about childhood memories, family life, friends, etc.
9. “Are you into any hobbies?” This question is perfect for starting a conversation with someone who shares one of your hobbies or interests. It’s also a great way to get to know someone new by learning about their hobbies and interests.”
10.” What are some of your goals for the future?” This question is perfect for starting a conversation about dreams, aspirations, and motivators in life.”
Questions to keep the conversation going
1. What are you up to today?
2. Did anything interesting happen to you today?
3. What are your thoughts on _____?
4. What is your favorite thing to do?
5. What is your favorite food?
6. What is your favorite movie/show?
7. What music do you like?
8. What was your best vacation ever?
9. Who are your role models?
10. What was the last book you read?
11. Do you have any siblings or pets? Tell me about them!
12. Do you have any hobbies outside of school or work?
13. Are you involved in any extracurricular activities?
14. Do you have any plans for after graduation?
15. Where do you see yourself in 5 years/10 years/20 years?
16. Do you have any funny stories from your childhood? Crazy family stories? Funny anecdotes from your life so far? Tell me one! I could use a good laugh.
17. Are there any current events that interest/anger/baffle you? Let’s discuss it!
18. Is there anything new that you’ve been wanting to try lately? (Ex: A new restaurant, sport, activity, etc.)
19. What made you decide to give facetime a shot?
20. Do people often tell you that you have a great smile/are really photogenic/etc.?
21. Would you rather…[insert lighthearted question here]… ? Don’t be afraid to get creative and have fun with it! After all, the best way to never run out of things to say is simply by enjoying the conversation.
Conclusion: I hope these questions help next time you find yourself struggling to fill an awkward silence on Facetime! Just remember that the best way to keep a conversation going is by being interested and interesting, so ask lots of questions and share some stories of your own (without oversharing).
How to end a facetime call with a guy, whether you liked him or not
So you’ve been using facetime to talk to a guy and you’re not sure when to end the conversation. Maybe you liked the guy, or maybe you didn’t. Either way, there are some things you can do to make sure the conversation ends on a positive note. Here are some tips:
1. Thank him for his time. Whether you had a good time talking or not, always thank the person for their time. This shows that you’re polite and considerate, and it’s always a good way to end a conversation. Plus, it’ll make them feel good too!
2. Tell him you have to go. This is probably the most common way to end a conversation, and it works well whether you liked the guy or not. Just say that you have to go do something (preferably something that’s actually true) and then say goodbye. Easy!
3. Ask if he has any plans for the future. This is a great way to find out if there’s any potential for further conversation down the road. If he mentions plans that involve you, then great! If not, then at least you know where things stand and you can move on accordingly.
4. Compliment him on something. Everyone likes compliments, so this is an easy way to make someone feel good while also ending the conversation on a positive note. Just pick something you genuinely like about him (his smile, his sense of humor, etc.) and let him know!
Ending a conversation on facetime doesn’t have to be difficult or awkward—just use one of these four tips and you’ll be golden!
When you’re trying to figure out what to talk about on facetime with a guy, it’s important to keep a few things in mind.
First, you want to make sure that you’re staying engaged with the conversation. This means avoiding any awkward silences and keeping the energy level up.
Secondly, you want to be sure that you’re asking questions that will help you get to know him better. This means steering clear of superficial topics, and instead focusing on things that will give you a deeper understanding of who he is.
Lastly, it’s always a good idea to have a few fun icebreaker questions in your back pocket, in case the conversation starts to lull. With these tips in mind, you’ll be sure to have a great facetime conversation with the guy of your dreams!