Tinder tips for fat guys – what to write in your bio, what pictures to choose, and how to get matches.
Let’s face it, Tinder is a great place to meet women, but tinder is also pretty terrible. Chances of being rejected on tinder are high for everyone, but even higher if you’re a fat guy.
Luckily there are some Tinder tips for fat guys that will decrease the chance of getting rejected and increase your number of matches.
In Tinder, you have a finite number of words to get the attention of your match. That’s why it’s important to create a bio that will help your tinder profile stand out from all the other profiles in their feed.
There’s also one more important thing you must have in your profile to increase your tinder matches: a photo of yourself and not just any photo, a Tinder-worthy photo but more on that later. There’s also a little-known method to improve your matches that few people utilize. It will take some bravery, however, I’ll get to those photos later.
In this article, we are going to provide Tinder tips for fat guys and give you some pointers on what you can do to increase your chances of being matched with someone who is interested in you.
We recommend you start by including a quote or story about yourself so people know more about you before swiping right. Add an interesting photo and use emojis sparingly but appropriately.
Finally, don’t forget to include your height and weight!
Remember, Tinder is a numbers game and it’s important to do everything you can to boost your Tinder profile.
For more dating advice for ugly guys, read this piece.
Tinder is a numbers game
Tinder is all about numbers. The more you swipe, the more matches you’re likely to get. But if you’re a fat guy, that number is likely to be much lower. Why? Studies have shown that women are far less likely to swipe right on an overweight man than they are on a man of average size. And that’s a shame because there are plenty of great guys out there who happen to be carrying a few extra pounds. If you’re one of them, here are some tips to help you boost your chances of getting the right swipe:
Be honest about your weight in your profile. Don’t try to hide it with clever angles or by cropping out your midsection. Women will appreciate your honesty and it may help them feel more comfortable about swiping right.
So now you know that Tinder is a numbers game, so your Tinder profile must stand out from the rest of the competition. But how can you accomplish it?
Here are some tinder tips for fat guys that will help your tinder profile pop:
So what should you write in the bio?
One of the common mistakes that fat guys make on Tinder is not including a story or quote in their bio section.
Your Tinder bio is your chance to show some personality and give potential matches a reason to message you.
- If you write “big guy looking for love,” you’re not going to stand out from the crowd. Instead, try to include a fun story or quote that sums up who you are.
- For example, you could say something like “I’m the life of the party and always up for a good time.” This will let women know that you’re not just another boring guy, and it might even make them laugh.
Remember, your goal is to stand out from the other guys on Tinder, so don’t be afraid to be funny or interesting in your bio.
Include a quote or story about yourself in the bio section of tinder
Women like men who have a good sense of humor. So if you are funny, don’t be shy!
Don’t write anecdotes or jokes in your bio. But you can say funny things about yourself.
Here are some examples of tinder lines that you can use:
- I am not looking for something serious. I want a wife and some kids.
- I’m more fun than your ex.
- Better looking when seen in person
- Write a funny tinder bio line here
- I am tinder trash.
- This tinder life is not for me. Hit me up on LinkedIn instead.
- Non-monogamous romantic
Don’t use cheesy pickup lines. Women on Tinder are bombarded with cheesy lines all the time, so you’ll need to stand out from the crowd. Instead, try to be funny, original, and engaging without coming across as desperate or sleazy.
What do you like to do?
I’m a dating coach for guys, and one of the things I help my clients with is their Tinder bios.
A lot of guys have trouble coming up with something interesting to say, so they end up just listing their interests. That’s not really going to help you stand out from the crowd. Instead, you want to focus on what makes you unique. What are you passionate about? What are your hobbies? What is your career? These are the things that will make you memorable and give potential matches something to talk to you about.
So, if you’re stuck on what to write in your bio, ask yourself what makes you special. Once you have a few ideas, you can start crafting a bio that will help you attract the right kind of attention on Tinder.
- Having hobbies that are interesting and cool can make a big difference to girls. Plus, it shows you don’t just stay home and play video games all day.
- Tinder can be a fruitful hunting ground for fat dudes. Some good hobbies are photography (girls like to be photographed), hiking, cooking, or skiing.
You may also express yourself through pictures by telling what you like to do and enjoy. Adding pictures to your bio is a good idea. Pictures are important for girls who may not look at other parts of your profile. Picture of you doing some cool stuff will help your tinder profile pop.
But more importantly, tinder is about first impressions so if you have mediocre tinder photos, it will hurt your tinder game. Try to add some pictures that make the girls think that you are an interesting and cool guy.
Do you have high value?
If you have a high tinder value, it means your tinder profile will stand out more than the guys with a low tinder value. A photo of you and an ex-girlfriend or a picture with celebrities is a great way to show off your tinder value and get matches on tinder.
Also if you are some type of a leader in your industry, have a good job, or are just an interesting person, put that in your tinder profile.
Another important area you can show value in is pre-selection. Preselection is when women see that other women are interested in you.
Women are attracted to men who seem like they have their act together, so make sure that you come across as confident and successful.
You should also avoid using any negative language in your profile or in your messages. Instead, focus on being positive and upbeat. If you can show women that you’re a fun, interesting guy, then you’ll be more likely to land a date.
It is important to organize your thoughts, be short and to the point, and be clear
You want to avoid using the word ‘I’. You can write a short sentence that describes you. For example, instead of saying “I love hiking” say “Hiking enthusiast”.
Be clear about what you’re looking for. If you’re looking for a hookup, say so. There’s no shame in being upfront about your intentions. Who knows, you might find what you’re looking for.
Think and include an activity that you can do with another person
One of the best Tinder tips for fat guys is to include an activity that you can do with another person in your profile. This shows that you are open to meeting new people and that you are interested in more than just hooking up. It also gives potential matches something to talk about, which can help break the ice.
Activities that are particularly well-suited for this purpose include playing sports, going to concerts, or taking art classes.
However, it is important to choose an activity that reflects your interests and personality. After all, the whole point of using Tinder is to meet someone with whom you have a connection. By choosing an activity that speaks to who you are, you will be more likely to attract matches that are a good fit for you.
- Add something to your Tinder Bio like cooking, salsa dancing, or wine connoisseur. You can use this later as bait when you want someone to go on a date with you.
- If you’re both into sports, consider going for a walk or playing some mini-golf.
- If you’re both into art, visit a local gallery or Take a pottery class together.
You got this!
You should have something in your story that is sexual
Women are attracted to sexual confidence, so make sure you exude it in your profile.
Having a sexual statement helps screen out girls who are prudes about sex. But if you are looking for non-sexual girls skip this point.
Some examples of this are to write that you are a great cuddler, you give good massages, or that you have very good oral skills.
Don’t go into too much in detail as you don’t want to turn her off, but make sure she knows that you’re good in bed.
Avoid writing about the negative stuff in your Tinder bio and Tinder profile.
Don’t write about the negative stuff in your Tinder bio. This includes things like “I’m not here for hookups” or “I’m not looking for a relationship.” Not only is it a major turn-off for potential matches, but it also sets up an unnecessary obstacle to meeting someone special. Try to avoid the word “no” and”not” as much as possible.
If you do write about negative stuff keep it to a minimum or you’ll come across as bitter and insecure. Tinder is great for meeting new people – think of the Tinder bio section as an advertisement for who you are.
So please don’t use your bio as a place to complain about being fat or talk about your exes.
Your profile should be positive and reflect the best aspects of your personality.
It’s okay if you’re feeling down about yourself for any reason, but Tinder is not the place to be giving off negative vibes. It is important that you portray yourself in a positive way.
Make sure you have an interesting photo in your tinder profile
Important things to consider with your Tinder pictures:
Tell A Story With Your Tinder Picture
In your picture, tell a story. Make people feel like they are there with you. For example, a picture from your holiday trip or from a party is more interesting than just a selfie. Do you have a motorcycle? If your tinder profile picture shows you on the motorcycle, that is a great pick.
- Don’t use generic dating photos. A picture of you at the beach or at a party with friends is much more likely to get a woman’s attention than a selfie in your bathroom mirror.
Have A Style In Your Tinder Picture
- You should be well-dressed and groomed in your picture. You will show that you take care of yourself.
Change The Mood
- In your profile, try to show different parts of yourself. You might want to have some pictures that are more serious or intense, but you don’t want all of them to be like this. Girls will not want to go on a date with a guy if he only has one side of himself.
Natural Posing Style
- If you want to take a good picture, it is not good if you try too hard. It should look like it was something that just happened. So have someone taking a picture of you and you don’t even notice it.
Secret photo style that will draw lots of attention to your profile on Tinder
- If you want to know how to get more matches on tinder with pictures you should read this experimental study that we did. It isn’t for everyone to try out because it is a little out there, but it worked like gangbusters for the guys that tried it.
Avoid these types of tinder pictures
No Selfies On Tinder
One of the biggest mistakes that guys make when they’re using Tinder is that they include selfies in their profiles. This is a huge turn-off for women, and it’s one of the quickest ways to get yourself skipped over. Women want to see that you’re confident and self-assured, and a selfie sends the opposite message. It suggests that you don’t have any friends who are willing to take a photo of you, and it makes you look like you’re trying too hard. If you want to attract women on Tinder, ditch the selfies and post a photo that shows you in your best light.
- Don’t use tinder pictures that are selfies. Save the selfies for later, like on Facebook or Instagram.
Avoid posting photos that only show your head. Headshots are often seen as disingenuous, and they don’t give potential matches a good sense of what you look like. Instead, try to post photos that show your whole body.
This will give women a better idea of what you look like, and it will increase your chances of getting swiped right
- Studies have shown that people are far more likely to swipe right on a profile that features a candid, natural-looking photo rather than a posed headshot.
Bad group photo
Avoid group photos. Not only do they make it harder for potential matches to see what you look like, but they also send the message that you’re not confident enough to put yourself out there on your own. It can be ok to have one group photo if you are doing something unique or interesting in it but make sure that the focus is on you.
- This travel-happy guy is always taking photos of himself and his friends. They’re all so awkward in this photo, but I’m sure they still have a great time together!
The Car Selfie
One of the most common mistakes that fat guys make on Tinder is posting car selfies. I get it, you’re proud of your ride and want to show it off. But here’s the thing: most women don’t care about cars nearly as much as men do. In fact, studies have shown that displaying material possessions in your profile actually makes you less attractive to potential matches. So unless you’re trying to attract a car girl, leave the car selfies off your profile.
- You shouldn’t take selfies in cars and post them on Tinder. It’s a tight place with no background, so girls will think you don’t go out anywhere.
- You can also attract gold diggers with an expensive car, so be aware of that.
A lot of guys on Tinder think that they have to post a photo of themselves holding a fish in order to show that they’re outdoorsy and adventurous. However, this is not the case. In fact, this can often be a turn-off for women, as it can come across as try-hard or arrogant.
Instead, opt for a nice scenery shot with you in the background. This will show that you’re relaxed and comfortable in nature, without having to flex for the camera.
As an added bonus, it’s also likely to spark some interesting conversation starters about your hobbies and interests. So next time you’re swiping, remember: leave the fish out of it.
- Look at this big fish. Please don’t put it on Tinder. You can post it on Instagram or Facebook if you want to but not on a dating site because girls are sick of seeing the same photo on every man’s profile. Instead, give them something different and unique that they like.
Old or Staged Photos In Your Bio
Using an old or staged photo is one of the quickest ways to turn off potential matches, so it’s important to avoid these kinds of pictures.
Instead, focus on taking some well-lit, friendly photos that show off your personality. If you’re not sure how to get started, why not ask a friend to help you out?
- Avoid using photos that are obviously old or staged. Women can spot fake photos from a mile away, so only use photos that are recent and genuine.
Avoid too many emojis
Be careful with how many emojis you use – they can go from being cute to feeling like spam very quickly! Emojis are great for when you’re flirting with a girl, but if your bio is full of emojis it can seem like you’re trying too hard.
Who to swipe right on
One of the best pieces of advice I can give fat guys on Tinder is to swipe right on any girl that you find attractive, even if you think she’s out of your league. The worst that can happen is she doesn’t swipe right back, and you’re no worse off than you were before. But if you don’t take a chance, you’ll never know what could have happened. So go ahead and be bold – swipe right on that hottie and see what happens! Who knows, she may surprise you. There are a lot of “big men” with slim and attractive women out there, so go for it!
- Remember that tinder is not just about looks; it’s also important that you are actually interested in what the person has to say!
- Swipe right on someone only if you’re genuinely interested in them as well. So be selective with who you swipe right on.
What to say on tinder
Don’t ask the same boring tinder questions that everybody else asks like how are you, what are you up to? Keep tinder questions fun and interesting! People love talking about themselves so ask them questions that will make them excited to respond. The best tinder questions are the ones that get people talking about themselves or give them a chance to talk about their interests!
Here are some examples:
- I think I have seen you somewhere.
- There’s this place downtown that has the most amazing blueberry pancakes and I’ve been meaning to go there for ages…join me?
- I’m struggling to find a tinder date. Can you help me out?
- When it comes to asking her out, don’t beat around the bush – be direct and assertive. Women respect a man who knows what he wants and goes after it.
Boring tinder questions will get boring tinder responses so keep it fun and interesting!
So in short: Tinder pictures should tell a story, be well-dressed and groomed, show different sides of yourself, and be natural as hell. Save the selfies for later (Facebook or Instagram).
Avoid tinder pictures like headshots, bad group photos, fish photos, and car selfies. Don’t ask boring tinder questions.
And don’t try to swipe right on every tinder girl you see – be somewhat selective! You don’t want to upset the Tinder algorithm.
Women love a man who can make them laugh, so if you can do that then you’re already ahead of the game.
Don’t use self-deprecating humor in your profile. It’s not attractive, and it’ll only make people think you’re not confident.
Don’t take rejection too personally – keep swiping and you’ll eventually find someone who’s interested in you.
We hope these Tinder tips for fat guys helped you a little bit in your dating journey. All the best and swipe right!